Semi-Synthetic Cutting & Grinding Fluids
TRIM® SC639 is a general-purpose semisynthetic cutting and grinding fluid concentrate which provides an excellent balance between cooling and lubricity. SC639 has very good corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal, and can be used for a wide range of high-speed turning and grinding operations. SC639 leaves a thin layer of water-soluble oil residue that provides extra protection to the machine tools parts while keeping the machine clean.
Available Products: TRIM® SC639 –
General Purpose Semisynthetic.
TRIM® MicroSol® 585XT is a high-lubricity, semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant. The formula delivers extended sump life and better foam control versus previous generation semisynthetics. It provides excellent cooling and mechanical lubricity, along with the machine-friendly characteristics you expect from a premium TRIM® coolant. While it is particularly well suited for machining and grinding gray iron, it does very well in mixed metal situations. MicroSol 585XT has proven to be an exceptional machining fluid for titanium alloys.
• Dramatically extends useful life without the need for tank-side biocides or fungicides
• Low foaming for todays demanding high-pressure, high-volume applications
• Compatible with a very wide range of material including cast iron, steels, copper, titanium, and aluminum alloys, and many plastics and composites
• Optimized combination of cooling and lubricity for titanium machining applications
• Provides superior corrosion inhibition on cast iron and eliminates “hot chip” and clinkering problems
• Excellent alternative to chlorinated soluble oils on high-silica aluminum alloys
• Contains no nitrites, triazines, phenols, chlorinated, or sulfurized EP additives
• Provides superior corrosion inhibition on all ferrous and nonferrous metals
• Keeps machines very clean while leaving a soft fluid film for ease of cleaning and reduced maintenance
• Uses standard metalworking recycling and disposal techniques
Available product: TRIM® MicroSol® 585XT Extended-life – Nonchlorinated Semisynthetic.
|TRIM® MicroSol® 590XT is an environmentally-friendly semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant formulated to pass aerospace approval test requirements. It utilizes the newest technology to provide long life and excellent protection of sensitive alloys. MicroSol 590XT improves on the proven performance of previous generations with a robust stability package using the most environmentally-safe ingredients. The formula is a favorite of environmental advocates, safety professionals, and demanding production managers.|
Available Products: TRIM® MicroSol® 590XT – Advanced Technology Aerospace Semisynthetic.
RIM™ SC310 is a high-oil, semichemical coolant. This product combines the cooling, rust inhibition, and wetting of a premium synthetic with the mechanical lubricity and machine “friendliness” of a soluble oil. SC310 is well-suited for general, high-speed machining and grinding of all materials.
Available Products: TRIM™ SC310 –
TRIM™ SC310BC is a high-oil, semichemical coolant. This product combines the cooling, rust inhibition, and wetting of a premium synthetic with the mechanical lubricity and machine “friendliness” of a soluble oil. SC310BC is well-suited for general, high-speed machining and grinding of all materials.
Available Products: TRIM™ SC310BC –
Microemulsion Semisynthetic – Brown Color.